My MSAA Community
3,212 members5,867 posts

Multiple Sclerosis Foundation Grants & Programs

I received a magazine in the mail today and it has 'The Brighter Tomorrow Grant' that opened on June 1st. They have various things you can apply for, like cooling vests, emergency assistance, healthcare assistance, home care assistance, assistive devices, computer program, or a Brighter Tomorrow Grant which is goods or services that will improve your life, but are not available through their other programs. These items range in value, with a max of $1,000 per recipient, and can vary from household essentials to hobby supplies.

To apply, go to msfocus.org/Get-Help

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks. I've recently found the ms focus radio station app.

8 likes

Your welcome Iona60 I will have to see if I can find that app ;)

Jessie

7 likes

They play or read MS info all the time. I have it for Android.

8 likes

Just downloaded it! Will check it out later!

6 likes

Let me know if you find a schedule or anything.

7 likes

Will do 😉

1 like

I found it and installed it, but haven't listened to it yet. I didn't know it existed, thanks

7 likes

There was a nice lady on here for a while that shared this with me. We miss you @cynthia111 cynthia56

4 likes

Bxrmom, thank you so much for this information! I've been trying to figure out how we can afford someone to come in and stay with me a few hours a day while my leg is unusable. This sounds like the answer to a prayer. Fancy

7 likes

You are most welcome Fancy, I hope you are able to get the help to have someone come to stay with you when you need them to! Keep us updated when you can!

Jessie

5 likes

Lots of great information! Did you see the cruise?

6 likes

No, I didn't greaterexp - Must have missed that but didn't really look too much at the site yet - just wanted to share all the great info with everyone.

6 likes

I never would have guessed that anyone would do something like that! Wouldn't it be grand if we all could go and meet? In my dreams!

6 likes

thank you for this information. I really needed this type of information now ;) ~terry

7 likes

You are very welcome Terry!

Jessie

6 likes

Thanks for the information 👍I could use a few things. 🙏🐾😉 Ken

5 likes

You are welcome Kenu 😉

4 likes

Thanks soo much for sharing link, Bxrmom, tht's great! Many Blessings to U.💜💙❤💖👏---Jazzyinco

5 likes

You are very welcome Jazzyinco 😁

3 likes

Fantastic! 😍

4 likes

You may also like...