My MSAA Community
3,440 members6,382 posts

MSAA's Recipe of the month

I haven't tried these cookies, but I hope we hear from someone who does try them.

blog.mymsaa.org/memorial-da...

Also remember we have a running post under "recipes," which has some recipes from our forum folks. I just added my daughter's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe to that strand.

healthunlocked.com/mymsaa/p...

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh yummy!❤💜❤💜🙏😄💐

4 likes

Sorry, but I ate the M and M’s before I had chance to put them in the 🍪! Ops! The squirrel made me do it. 🐿 thanks for the recipe

2 likes

That simply means you need to buy double the amount of chocolate, yes?

Yes! 🤗

1 like

I suggest we ALL invite ourselves to your house!Persoanly i hate cooking but one must eat.! maybe on this MS site we can have a recipe spot?Health is an issue of MS....Just sayn'!

2 likes

I've asked the administrators about this, but as of yet, this is our recipe spot. Maybe someday we will have a better way of posting, rather than scrolling down, and the format would allow uploading recipes a little easier. But for now, enjoy the recipes and feel free to post favorites, especially fast, easy, and healthy!

And, sure, come on over! We'll have a feast! I just made three batches of strawberry margarita jam yesterday!

1 like

allrecipes.com/recipe/23973...

I just made these because we somehow had marshmallows and Rice Crispies in the house. Wow! These were like Rice Crispie treats on steroids! I reduced the butter by about 1-2 tablespoons and cut the sea salt to only a few dashes, but they were still marvelous!

You may also like...