My MSAA Community
3,450 members6,430 posts

Dandruff

Somebody was asking about this a couple of months ago. I tried to look at posts but the ones that came up were years ago.

I just remembered that I purchased some shampoo at Ulta a year ago. Got it home and realized it wasn't for colored hair.

Well it's been a duzy of stressful situations for me in the last 4 months. One of them being my hair. In an effort to save time I decided to go for a solid color instead of the hours of a beautiful blonde weave. I thought i told my hair dresser dark ashe blonde but i ended up with dark ash brown. If you are a hair person you will understand this is a major crisis . This was the final straw of a bad few months. Yet here I am. Whoever is listening you made me strong I'm all good for a while. Thank you.

So i have been using the clarifying shampoo for two months. No dandruff.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

SometimesCrazy good tip. Hope that it continues to work. Blessings Jimeka 🎄

3 likes

SometimesCrazy I'm not a big time hair person.😄 My hair is thick and annoying! And right now has my Angel Monsters gray spots showing!😄 I really need to get it done!

What I really need is more hours in the day?😀😄

J 🌠🎄

P.S. Last time I got my hair cut, I cut 13 inches off!😊 It went to Wigs for Kids.💕

3 likes

Jesmcd2 My hair is really thick and annoying too!! When I do go get it cut, I have to get it thinned out because it's so thick! Ugghh!! Don't think I let it get that long thought where I have had had 13 inches cut off! Wow! Good for you for donating to kids!!

Jessie

3 likes

Thanks!😄 I just don't seem to have the time, and seriously it's not on the high priority list for me! 😄 bxrmom My hair is a pain, and I just pull it back and I'm done😀

J 🌠🎄

2 likes

You may also like...