Has anyone tried Daylight bulbs?

In my previous job in a charity helping visually impaired people, i used to sell the day light bulbs as these were the best for visually impaired people to see with, well i was getting an increase in my migraines and with in our building a few people triled then in their office and i noticed that i preferred them and I eventually got them installed in the office (you can get daylight bulbs as normal bulbs or as the office strip lights) and i noticed my eyes were far more comfortable and my migraines decreased so i thought i'd share this with everyone and see if they have helped anyone else.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

I always have trouble with normal lights they increase the chance of migraine greatly. I have not heard of daylight bulbs. Thank you for your post hopefully I can look into it a buying some. Hopefully will help fend off migraines. Thanks.

• We are all for saving the planet here at National Migraine Centre, but we know that many people find energy saving bulbs are the worst culprits. Have you noticed this?

• How can you tell that a migraine came on due to the lighting rather than the miriad other triggers?

• in my old job we ended up swapping the normal light tubes for daylight bulbs and they made such a difference they did cut the number of migraines and were also more comfortable on my eyes so I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

You may also like...