SUPPORT EACH OTHER- KEEP POSITIVE

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION BUT I THINK IT IS AS USEFUL AS ONE.

This is a reply I posted to one of you to tell her how well she is doing to pass on info and sharing , I thought to copy and paste to you all readers for extra support.

........I admire your positive attitude,keep it up, it is a blessing for those who read you, yes fear is a put down while you and all others need even more courage, support,hope and faith that everything will be and will be ok. you are part of your own recovery, i mean yr mental, emotional attitude, on meningitis and everything else in life. My son had b.meningitis and I am here in this site to learn from others, you all and support you as I can.Today he is completely recovered ,off medication too! I hope to have given you some courage and hope especially to the ones who really feel down and depressed and read this site

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • i always say what cannot kill you makes you strong, LOL i must be super woman by now, ok i still have my odd days, but tell peopel its my day for lsing the plot LOL, i find humour makes life much better, when i am so still and cannot walk to well for the first 10 mins of the day, i think myself as ozzie osboune and how he walks, that makes me laugh, so yes lets keep the humour and postive though going :)

You may also like...