Seeking Something Better

Seeking Something Better

Looking to hang, chat, and support others in my area. I live in Cleveland area and looking to meet others. I have been panic stricken about being with anyone that I could possibly transmit to, and have been avoiding most contact with men. I just can't be responsible for that in my life. I was diagnosed November, 5th, 2016. It was a changer for my world as it spiraled out of control. I didn't get angry, I got more optimistic. I am going to live a full long happy life 😁 Now just need that other person to complete it. Tired of hanging on dating apps.

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I completely understand your frustration.

• Yeah it's very lonely at times but in greater news I'm alive, each day is a gift ❤️

• Yes we can agree on that. Hope your having a good day so far

• Hey Jayson, hope to stay in contact with you, I'm in Tennessee

Victor

• I'd be honored Victor!

• I know how you feel. I have the same fear. I have avoided dating since diagnosis. It can be very isolating. But good to feel like I have control of it. Rather than it controlling me.

• I agree, but when someone tells me I can't do something, my inner kid kicks in and I do the exact opposite lol

• How long ago were you diagnosed?

• November '16

• Hi i am geof. How are u?

• I'm good Geof how are you?

• It's hard at first year or do but it gets easier!

• Yeah it's been an emotional roller coaster so far but I'm still sure this isn't gonna beat me 😁😁

You may also like...