Hidradenitis Suppurativa Support
377 members71 posts

Endo and h s

Hi I was wondering if anyone has got h s and endometriosis .I have both .I'm on medication for life for h s .I'm suffering with endo too .I have had part of my bowel removed from me .I can't have kids .I'm in pain every time I go to the toilet .I'm on e s a just now .I was wondering if anyone knows if I'm also entitled to pip .I also have a bowel prolapse .I m getting no treatment for this or the endo .I'm at a loss .as to what to do .I'm 42 .with no one who understands what I'm going through .thank you .

2 Replies

Hi no one can answer that question as it's not what illness you have but how it affects you. You can certainly apply for it though and should do. Have a look at the Govt.uk site. this will tell you all about PIP. If you google it will come up. Good luck. x


Hi sorry if you think I'm being rude, but can I ask what medication you are on for hs? I've tried 2 different ones and neither of them have done a thing. Xx


You may also like...