Headway
5,919 members8,293 posts

Horse

Horse

Just finished this beauty.

30 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow, you have so much talent,lucky thing - I have none whatsoever.

2 likes

Thank you wife :).

Aww, I like to think we all have some sort of talent, even if that person see's it as very little.

2 likes

Thank you wife :).

Aww, I like to think we all have some sort of talent, even if you see it as very little.

2 likes

Mine must be well hidden then!

2 likes

Oh Matt, I LOVE horses. There's a an ad where people are running down the sand hills to meet a herd of black horses galloping along the shoreline to the song 'You're Not Alone', and the interaction between the humans and horses never fails to bring a tear to my eye !

Really beautiful drawing (again) Matt. Thank you for sharing ! xx

4 likes

Thank you cat :). Glad you like it :).

1 like

Hi,

Excellent pic. I love art but I never give myself the time to do it properly.

Cat. I always turn it over when that as comes on. I don't know. Just something about it.

Keep up the good work.

John

2 likes

Thanks John :).

That's gorgeous!

2 likes

Thanks mind :).

Really brilliant. Lovely Horse.

1 like

Thank you Justice :).

Matt you are great. I love to have that talent. A beautiful drawing. X

1 like

Aww, thank you Cj :).

That's lovely Matt.You're very talented.x

1 like

Thank you Alb :).

Hi Matt, it’s amazing, I love the shadows and sheen of his coat and the quietness of the setting. You are truly gifted

Love Liz x⭐️

2 likes

Aww, thank you Liz :).

VERY BEAUTIFUL...CLEVER YOU;O)

1 like

Thank you frassergrantt :).

That really is lovely.

1 like

Thanks bobb :).

Beautiful - you’re very talented

1 like

Thanks Elanor :).

Oh Matt it's beutifull I wish I could still draw. But alas that's the area of my brain that's damaged so I stick to colouring books now.

1 like

Thank you Jo :).

Colouring is creativity and being creative is good for the mind and is very therapeutic.

Let me tell you something, because of my brain injury I have Ataxia and find it difficult to write and it is very slow to. This happens to affect my writing hand too, that’s just what I need.

I have been drawing all my life and I didn’t let the Ataxia stop me from drawing.

They say you have got to have the eye for art and I do.

Although the Ataxia has altered my drawing style I try to work around it and I still get great results which I am very proud of :).

Don’t give up on what you enjoy doing.

There are people out there who used to draw fantastically until they lost there limbs. They still draw fantastically... with there feet :).

Thanks I do keep trying I think I always will lol I've noticed I've started doodling while on the phone again it's been nearly 5 years now since my bleed but it just goes to show there's always hope. I do love you pictures there a real inspiration for me to keep trying and not to give in on somthing that's always given me such joy in my life. So a big thank for sharing your talent with us

1 like

Yes, there is always hope.

Aww, I’m glad to hear that my drawings help you out in some way, and maybe others to :).

I didn’t actually realise this at first, I thought I was just posting random pictures because I simply wanted to show off haha.

If it helps, I do have an online portfolio at coroflot.com/artybloke2584.

coroflot.com/artybloke2584 is the link.

There is no full stop at the end that is why it did not work.

Www.coroflot.com/artybloke2584