IM SO HAPPY

AFTER STRESSING OUT FOR WAITING A WEEK FOR TEST RESULTS OF MY PETSCAN LITERALLY WAS BREAKING OUT IN HIVES!!! THE RESULTS WERE REALLY GOOD IT WAS A YEAR SINCE ANY TREATMENT SO I WAS SO SCARED SOMETHING NEW MIGHT SHOW UP IVE DECIDED THAT GOD IS TAKIN CHARGE AND CHOSE TO LET ME SURVIVE I PRAY AND IT WORKED!!! I WAS STAGE 3 A LUNG CANCER AND NOW NO EVIDENCE OF CANCER I KNOW THAT IT CAN ALWAYS RE OCCUR BUT NOW IM JUST GOING TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND I HAVE LEFT!! I WISH EVERYONE GOOD RESULTS ITS TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES AND ENJOY MY GRAND KIDS IM 54 AND I WANT TO SEE THEM GROW UP!!!

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news for you! Hope to get the same some day.

2 likes

Zip-a-dee-do-dah! Now that is great news! Thank you so much for letting us know. Bless your heart, enjoy it all, and please keep in touch!!!!!

Great news. Enjoy those grandbabies!

1 like

Breathe a huge sigh of relief and get out there and enjoy life! Check in with us from time to time to let us know how you are doing!!

1 like

That is really good news. Happy for you. You will feel this way every time you go for a check up. You just learn to deal with it. My next PET scan is in Dec. and I will start stressing about a week before. Can't help it...the what-if's start. Your attitude is good. Enjoy what you have. Enjoy your weekend.

1 like

What wonderful news. Now you can relax and enjoy.

1 like

Awesome news!!! Love, love, love those grand babies!!! 🙏🏻😍

1 like

so after getting a great pet scan result for my lung cancer ended up in the er having a mild heart attack jeeze!! im all good 90 percent blocked aretery 2 stents later back home to finish enjoying my lung pet results im glad to have this turn out good also but jeeze!! when I get something wrong its like major!! god is letting me stay I have to figure out my purpose life is a blessing

2 likes

Jeeze is right! So glad you are ok now...what an experience....

You may also like...