1. Symptoms of lung cancer include blood when coughing, recurring repertory infections, a cough that is new or different, ache or pain in shoulder, back, or chest, trouble breathing, hoarseness or wheezing, and exhaustion, weakness, or loss of appetite.
2. Exposure to radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. Get your home tested!
3. People who have never smoked account for between 20,000 and 30,000 lung cancer diagnoses every year.
4. Participating in clinical trials helps find a best available treatment option.
5. More new lung cancer therapies have been approved in the last decade than in the prior 30 years.
Free to Breathe is here for those facing lung cancer. You can order free informational materials on our Website freetobreathe.org, as well as call our Free to Breathe Support Line for information and support (1.844.835.4325).