FND Action

Low

I have never felt so alone as i do what is the point in living fnd as turned me into a stuttering fatigued in pain reck.told im fit to work spaced out cant drive stairs are too much husband self employed but as to look after me.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

You have to adjust your life to your illness have you appealed to esa and pip try again i know it is hard but you have to help yourself a doctor once told me if u do not use it u will lose it and things will get better i have neads which means i can go down at any time in shops anywhere it is a nightmare

Thank you for your repy. How do you cope. I'm getting worse not better. My help at a fatigue centre is on hold due to blood in my wee sample got a hospital appointment. it's been over a year not working not seeing my family due to noise and speech problems. I feel not myself and hate it. My husband will some get sick of me i am no fun anymore embarrassing. I wouldn't blame him if I get worse which I have. There's no help.

I am not convinced i have fnd ive got no history of trauma. A head doctor cant help me. My nails skin and hair seems to be dying. I look so ill.

This all started with blood in my wee backache and feeling ill. Doctor said it may turn into a bladder infection so put me on antibiotics. I have never been right developing all these symptoms. The doctor thought i had ms but clear scans. I cant carry on like this for another year