Fertility Network UK
14,330 members23,599 posts

Dislocated Elbow 2 Days Post Transfer

Hi all,

Well, during my two week wait after the 6th round of treatment I fell on the pavement today and dislocated my elbow. Spent a long time on the pavement before being transferred to hospital where I have had xrays (with belly covered) and elbow put back in under sedation. Just waiting to be discharged. Took every opportunity to remind them i could be pregnant to make sure i got the right drugs. If our little embryo survives all this we will have strong one!!xx

12 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry to hear this, hope you feel better soon and that your little one is ok xx

1 like

Thank you. Really trying not to stress (difficult) as it's only going to make me feel worse. Will be glad when this day is over.xx

1 like

What bad luck! Hopefully you’re little embie was well protected inside. Hope you feel better soon xx

1 like

I really hope so. Thank you.xx

Eeeeek! How’s your elbow?! How painful! Just keep patting that tummy and telling that embie to stick hard now! x

Very painful and uncomfortable. Also can't feel 50% of my hand due to nerve damage from swelling only hopefully, which makes me useless! Husband is being brilliant! I have had a good chat with the embie telling it that I promise no more falls, relaxation only!! Thanks for your message.x

Thank you for your kind words. We got a positive test result today so convinced we must have a strong one to stick after all the drama.x

6 likes

Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Wow that’s such great news xx

1 like

Wonderful! x

1 like

Brilliant news. Congratulations xx

1 like

You may also like...