We are good to go 😊❀

Scan went amazingly well this morning. My lining is perfect according to the nurse!! ( Must be the only thing that is πŸ˜‚)

Egg transfer booked for Tuesday morning....arrrggghhh!! 😍 Have to start pessaries tonight - any tips or advice? Im on 3 a day Utrogestan vaginal pessaries πŸ˜•

Feeling very apprehensive - still doesnt seem real! This is finally happening β€πŸ€žπŸ’™ xoxx

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck xxx

• Ooh good luck!! Look forward to seeing how your FET progresses.

Are they not giving you progynova as well?

• Hi, thankyou. Yes im on Progynova too, 8mg a day and 3 pessaries xox

• Fantastic news 😊😊my only tip for pessaries is use panty liners, I find them messy 😝TMI I know πŸ™ˆ

Lots of luck for Tuesday 🀞🏻try and relax before then (easier said than done I know) πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Thankyou!! Ive got panty liners and dug some bridget pants out of my drawers in preparation as i heard they get messy!!πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

How are you feeling? All ok?

I dont know what to expect for transfer. Its our first try! Nervous but excited!! xoxo

• I'm feeling ok. Quite worried as this is our last go. I so want to extend our family but if it's not to be then it's not to be.πŸ˜’

The transfer i found to be perfectly fine. A walk in the park compared to egg collection. It was just very similar to a smear test. My last transfer, which resulted in my little girl, was a few days before xmas and I spent the whole time taking to embryologist and nurses about xmas presents.πŸ˜†

As i say relax and try not to worry πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Good, glad to hear your feeling ok😊 Absolutely, im a great believer in what's meant to be will be ❀

Oh great, thats reassuring to hear. I cant believe how quickly this has come around now. It'll soon be ET time for us both!! πŸ‘

Relaxion mode is fully engaged, pjs on, cuddles with my little dog & cups of tea on tap from from my OH! 😍 xox

• Enjoy the relaxation 😊

• Good luck for Tuesday 😊

And try not to worry about the pessaries they really aren't as bad as you think, the one thing I would suggest is to maybe wear liners as they are a bit messy xx

• Thanks!! Panty liners are at the ready πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ive got to do one at lunch time....at wor tomorrow. Thinking im going to insert then run to my car for a lay down for 10 mins!! πŸ˜• All fun and games hey πŸ˜‚ xx

• Exciting!!!!!! X

• So exciting. Everything crossed for you. All the best xx

You may also like...