16 week scan 😍

Today we had a 16 week scan to check all ok still and to find out the gender and it's a girl 💗💗.

It was so lovely a relaxed where we went and they spent ages with us as she did not want to cooperate so I was marching around the room and doing squats to get her to move!! 😂 We also got a recording of the heartbeat put into a bear and a movie of the whole thing.

Still can't believe we have got this far. I know our journey hasn't been as long or as difficult as others but I never thought I would ever get pregnant it's all very emotional.

Now we are off to the Victorious music festival for the second day and I swear I felt the baby yesterday (could of been wind) bopping to the music.

Xxx

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic news xx💖

1 like

Lovely 😊 xx

1 like

Congrats xx

1 like

So excited for you 💕💕

1 like

Awwww how adorable! 💗👶🏻💗many congratulations and take one day at a time. 🙏🏼Good luck and positive vibes for the time ahead. Welcome to the club 😊

1 like

Congratulations!!💕xx

1 like

Beautiful news, congrats. And a little girl, lovely lovely xxx

1 like

Wow that's fantastic, heartbeat bear what a lovely idea, wishing you all the best xx

1 like

Wow! What a wonderfully precious day! xxx

1 like

Just lovely! Many many congratulations xx

1 like

Great news xx

1 like

Ah lovely news! 💓 We went to the victorious festival last year...Lots of beer and lots of fun! I couldn't face it this year...the thought of watching everyone else drinking...I'm not an alcoholic but I really miss it!!! Easier if I avoid these things haha! We're away chilling in the campervan instead this weekend 😁. ..hope you're having fun!!!

1 like

lol I don't really drink so I don't miss it plus the prices put me off anyway and it's nice the OH gets to let his hair down a bit. Great weekend to go out in the camper van! Hope your having a lovely time xx

Lovely news. This post brought me memories I did the exact same as you at 16 weeks my daughter looks at me funny when I tell her that's her heart beat inside that bear. Congratulations such a magical moment isn't it. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Have fun at the festival xxx

Aww that is so lovely 😍 xx

🤗😘

1 like

Love this! Best of luck with your pregnancy ❤️

1 like

You may also like...