I just need some advice. I'm 24 and have just had a laparoscopy which confirmed I was covered in endo. They managed to cut it all out and I had a coil fitted for the adenomyosis. No one in the hospital or doctors will tell me anything. I just want to know whether now I'm clear of everything my partner and I should try for a lillun or whether we should wait. Im scared if we do wait the endo will come back, and the adeno will just have got worse.
I don't really talk to my mum so just hoped someone on here might be able give me some advice or suggest something.
Thank you everyone x