i am 35yrs old and live with my partner,we have 3 kids all under 10yrs.i no longer work because of dialysis and iv also recently had cardiac stents fitted due to heart condition.i need to know what benefits i can claim? and also is their other help availible? we are struggling with on ESA at the moment and we get child tax partner cant work as she spends most her time looking after me and them she has the kids aswell.please advise

1 Reply

which region do you live in? you need expert benefits advice - your local citizen's advice bureau would be the best place to start with. You should certainly apply for the Personal Independence Payment (replaced Disability Living Allowance), but there will also be help with housing - Housing Benefit etc. Or a social worker would also help. Good luck, and sorry to hear your plight.

1 like