Pleasantly surprised by the prompt and interesting responses

Thank you for your comments to my first post. I should have told you that I am a Type 2 diabetic. In fairness to anyone who reads my notes I should also make it clear that I am not a physician and have had no formal clinical training. I worked in engineering until I retired at 65 but during that time, and since, I have learned quite a lot about the human body and how it works, plus nutrition, which has been a big help to me and I hope will be useful to others. I'll begin with the situation as I see it in my next post. I hope to get lots of feedback.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome to the group.

• Good for you. It won't be long until you can face the so called experts and tell them where they've gone wrong!

• Sorry, I have no recollection of either your name or your posts. Perhaps if you put something up again I shall comment.

As for snide crack 'good for everyone', that merely underlines your bitterness that you prejudices aren't being pandered to.

• Another vital ingredient for living comfortably with diabetes is mental serenity, or peace of mind. Snide comments and arguing amongst ourselves is the last thing we should be doing.