Week 4 Run 1

Gradually l am stepping up. It is getting tougher. I run 5mins twice today. I was ok but could not follow the breathing in and out tips. Knees are being weird. Not painful but not right as well. I am doing the exercise. I need 2 advices please:

1- l am always short of time. I have started running from in the morning. I tend to run a bit further after the half way bell, thinking l will be short of distance if l turned back. Advice, can l turn back and finish the podcast by the time l reached home

2- Can someone advise an extra light waterproof running jacket please.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Slow and steady does it... breathing? Just breathe however feels right for you...

If you are short of time... get up earlier maybe? 5 minute warm up, half the distance and run back then your cool down walk. :)

I have this one.. it works too :)

gooutdoors.co.uk/ronhill-pu...

• Thanks Oldfloss. It doesn't have a hood. How do you protect your head in rainy weather

• I always run along our local canal. When the half time bell goes I turn round and am about a minute from home at the end of the podcast.

• I will turn round when the half time bell goes in the morning

You may also like...