CLL Support Association
9,279 members14,652 posts

Forum in NZealand

120 turned up for a CLL forum on Saturday 12 Sept 2015.Some very interesting speakers and one was very good in explaning how clinical trials that happen. There is more paperwork to be completed than I have heard of. Great day to meet other people because I go to the hospital-have a blood test-see the doctor -forget half of what Im told and then go home I have had Richters and now back to CLL with lymph getting larger.Just joined and this is my first note

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome Kiwi Richters from a Canuck Richters! ;-)

2 likes

They gave me 7mths to live and so I had r-chop for 6 times and hopefully its gone -find out next WED 23rd -thanks for the welcome

Chris

2 likes

HI CHRIS, THE FORUM WAS GOOD IN CHRISTCHURCH. IT WAS GREAT TO BE AMONGST PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR HEALTH ISSUES. THE SPEAKERS I HEARD WERE VERY INFORMATIVE. NICE TO HAVE MET YOU CHRIS.

Yes welcome to the forum Chris.

Hope you find it informative and supportive!

Geoff

1 like

Hi Geoff.A very nice lady gave me the info to join and share -tops

Chris

Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place. Lots of support and advice here. Peggy.

Hi Chris. Let me know how you get on next week. You have my e-address. Good luck.

Haematologist does not know what to do with me as they have spots in my liver again bugger

Chrisbee

Welcome Chris

Hope all goes well next week

You will find so much support on here .

Lots of great advice from really knowledgable people .

Best wishes

Brenda

1 like

You may also like...