Forum in NZealand

120 turned up for a CLL forum on Saturday 12 Sept 2015.Some very interesting speakers and one was very good in explaning how clinical trials that happen. There is more paperwork to be completed than I have heard of. Great day to meet other people because I go to the hospital-have a blood test-see the doctor -forget half of what Im told and then go home I have had Richters and now back to CLL with lymph getting larger.Just joined and this is my first note

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome Kiwi Richters from a Canuck Richters! ;-)

• They gave me 7mths to live and so I had r-chop for 6 times and hopefully its gone -find out next WED 23rd -thanks for the welcome

Chris

• HI CHRIS, THE FORUM WAS GOOD IN CHRISTCHURCH. IT WAS GREAT TO BE AMONGST PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR HEALTH ISSUES. THE SPEAKERS I HEARD WERE VERY INFORMATIVE. NICE TO HAVE MET YOU CHRIS.

• Yes welcome to the forum Chris.

Hope you find it informative and supportive!

Geoff

• Hi Geoff.A very nice lady gave me the info to join and share -tops

Chris

• Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place. Lots of support and advice here. Peggy.

• Hi Chris. Let me know how you get on next week. You have my e-address. Good luck.

• Haematologist does not know what to do with me as they have spots in my liver again bugger

Chrisbee

• Welcome Chris

Hope all goes well next week

You will find so much support on here .

Lots of great advice from really knowledgable people .

Best wishes

Brenda

You may also like...