Hi everyone. Here's the BRAINWORKS for January 10th. You can use the clues to help you figure out the daily theme and fill in the missing letters of each word. You can always ask questions anytime and take your time. There's no need to rush! This is for fun!
Fill in the Blank
1. P __ Z __ A ( Can be cut into triangles or cooked as a round food item)
2. M __ A __ __ A __ L / S __ __ S ( 6 ft. long hoagie with round food items and tomato sauce and cheese ( 2 words))
3. S __ A __ H E __ T __ ( String like food item)
4. L __ S A __ N __ ( Can be layered with different types of noodles and sauce with cheese)
5. S __ U __ __ E __ / S __ E __ L __ ( Filled with cheese and other items-- has sauce on top ( 2 words))