This is a follow up to a post I made a couple of weeks ago. I went to a hospital appointment on 9th of November where the consultant I saw scheduled an endoscopy for the 16th of December. I am still having pain in the same area and I don't think I can wait until the 16th. The pain isn't severe but it's making me uncomfortable. I can't wait another 4 weeks as the worrying is too much. I have read that it's possible to have an endoscopy done privately from Bupa and I could have it done as early as next week. Has anyone had it done privately? Should I just go back to A&E and try to convince them to do it sooner? I am worried that they will just do the same tests and scans as last time without doing an endoscopy, and I will still be in the same position. I'm not sure what to do. A month is a very long time to wait when there is obviously something wrong.