Recently diagnosed IDC Grade 3
(As per report)
3 weeks back my sister diagnosed with Lump in breast area. she is only 33 years old.
Surgery was done and removed tumor measuring 2.0 cm from her right breast.
Histopathy path reports says - its invasive DCIS cancer and all the lymph nodes are negative.
A) Left Sentinel Lyph node, biopsy(Frozen section):
Three lymph nodes are identified, negative for malignancy(0/3)
B) Left Breast, Left Lumpectomy:
INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMA, Grade 3.
- Modified Bloom Richardson score is 9(3+3+3)
- Tumour measuers 2.0 cm in greatest dimension.
- Lymphovasuclar invasion is not identified.
- Perineural invasion is not identified.
- DCIS component is not identified.
- All the margins of resection including skin are free from tumor.
C) Revised deep margin: Negative for maligancy.
D)Revised medial margin: Negative for maligancy.
Doctor is advising for chemotheraphy and radiology for treatment. Pls advise as chemo is required in this type of case.