I'm new here..
Hope you are all doing well,
My mother is 45 yrs old.She has been taking medicines for heavyflow periods since 1 year with doctor instructions only,her health was fine with medicine till 2 weeks ago.all of sudden after few tests we got to know that she is diagnosed with breast cancer in stage 2.Now,doctor saying need of 3 chemotherapy before operation.And my doubts are,
1. As,she is taking treatment and medicine since 1 yr for period problem, so is it okay to go ahead with 3 chemotherapy along with periods heavy flow treatment and medicines ?
2. And,are 3 chemotherapy treatments are necessary rather than 1 chemotherapy along with operation as she is in 2 nd stage?
3. is chemotherapy treatment safe if it is more than 1 for her health?
3. As she is diagnosed with cancer since 2 weeks and as we are unable to afford financially , is it okay to start chemotherapy after a week?
3. And,how would be her health condition after a chemotherapy?
kindly, clear above doubts.I am worrying a lot of my mother's health issue, please help us.
Thanks for your valuable time and patience.