Milkmen???Hee HEE for all HealthUnlockders

These are genuine notes that were left in milk bottles(remember them) for various milkmen

DEAR MILKMAN:-

* I've just had a baby ,please leave another one.

* Please leave an extra pint of paralysed milk.

* Cancel one pint after the day after today'

* Please don't leave any more milk,all they do is drink it.

* Milkman, please close the gate behind you because the birds keep pecking the top off the

milk.

* Milkman,please could I have a loaf but not bread today.

* Please cancel milk.I have nothing coming into the house but two sons on the dole.

* Sorry not to have paid your bill before,but my wife had a baby and I have been carrying it

around in my pocket.for weeks.

* Sorry about yesterdays note.I didn't mean one egg and a dozen pints ,but the other way

round.

* When you leave my milk knock on my bedroom window and wake me because I want you

to give me a hand to turn the mattress.

Richard

Tune in to your humour station KOTC

BREATHE EASY= FRIENDSHIP

Don't go the other way round,go straight to your local Breathe Easy group.

Pick up the phone ,dial 03000 030 555 BLF Helpline for joining details.

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thought all milkmen were extinct nowadays hehe

• Brilliant as always. Thank you. There used to be one going around (I have a copy somewhere buy heaven knows where) that were purportedly written by tenants to the council regarding property repairs, do you have that one? Libby

• Simply no Libby .But who knows?

Keep tuned in to your humour station called KOTC

• I found it KOTC, and another one, will post.................

• Keep posting Libby

Richard

• Oh no not two of you now how can I sit in bed and have my familly feel sorry for me when I am rolling around with laughter....

• The more the merrier

• my granddaughter thinks I've gone completley round the bend, I'm giggling and trying not to laugh cos I'll end up breathless, but it would be worth it!

• Pure 'Gold Top'

• dont you have a land line or mobile that we can call, skype ok, but its a pay as you go and I'm on pension,

• For me it is a case of tune into your humour station KOTC and I will try to answer your comments.

You may also like...