Heart problems

Just spent all day in A&E on Sunday,went to a booty ,had some angina so took spray & waited till the hammering in my head reduced walked across the pavement to the first stall & stumbled onto it felt really ill.Came home rang 111 result medic came out them ambulance, result from hospital was go home & await another consultation with heart guy. 10am to 19.30 hrs

I have been told by heart consultant that I have a blockage which is too long & too close to my heart to do anything about it,I have six stents now, I am limited to what I can do,OK just sitting around but on moving get tired & breathless, iron levels near normal & last week blood consultant told me it was not blood problem but heart as blood levels near normal.

It just feels like I have been sent out to await final heart attack,surly some thing must be able to be done,I am 75 now,if I can get the pump sorted maybe get a bit longer.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I do sympathise as I am in the same boat though for different cardiac reasons, and they don't really know what to do with me. Keep hanging in there, they may think of something yet. Blessings xx

• Thanks for your reply carnival567 I feel great just sitting around,had a short walk in park this morning with dog.rang consultants secretary yesterday & was given 21st June for an appointment,hope they do think of something as I am sure this will have happen to others.

• Hope they come across a solution to your problem hang in there best wishes x

• Many thanks time-2-drink,I hope some one was a solution.

• Hello Bootyasddict. So sorry to read your post. I don't have much in way of advice but I wish you well. Sending a gentle hug.

Cas xx 🌷

• Many thanks Cas.

• Sorry to hear of your problems leading to some loss of mobility. Hope they can do something to get you back up again. I too love to potter round a boot sale .

• Hi Joyce74,been going to boot sales for years now & love the banter,had some great bargains as well.Just got back from shops one supermarket & finished had to back to car,no energy left.

You may also like...