Reasons for not giving up. This Site!!!

Reasons for not giving up. This Site!!!

To day is a new day. I know I am going to have good days and bad days. There are days I am going to have all the support I need and days I feel I have no support. This picture is my reason for not giving up. The support I get from people on this site, they have no idea what life savers they are. In our hour of need they are everything and I am so grateful for that. This picture was taken July 4th 2016. I went to OK to see him be born. My daughter is everything her name is Amanda. I then have my granddaughter Stormy Kay. My grandson Rex who is something else. Then there is Noah. I have so many reasons to fight. I want everyone to know if i am snippy or rude please forgive me. I hate taking things out on other people. If you don't hear from me in a few days it just means I am having a bad day. I want everyone on this site to know you make it easier to bare. So thank you to all of you. Thank you dear Jesus.

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A lovely family Danna!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Aidi-Joll 😃

• Thank you but it is also this site for not giving up.

• Looks like you have a beautiful family it is very hard I know I hope today you are having a good day best wishes x

• Thank you, I am going to make it a good one :)

• Yes I did thank you.

• Lovely photo Danna, and great attitude. Hope you have a good day. XXX

• Bless you Danna and what a beautiful family you have. We are here for you and happy to be so.

Thinking of you during good days and bad no matter what.

Take care xxxxxx

• Thank you... :)

• You're correct. This site, our second family, is a good reason for not giving up. :)

• lovey family you have , hope you have more good days than bad

• I am going to try...I think I will. :)

• Understood Danna! Good for you, wishing you strength.

• What a lovely family you have. The best advice I have ever been given is this.

One day at a time, Sweet Jesus.

• so very true :)

• Hello Danna nice to see the pictures of your family thank you for sharing them with us.x

• Lovely photo, Dana. We are all here for each other. Everyone of us has good days and bad. Hope today has been a good one for you! 😌😌 Ruby🌷🌷

• it has Ruby thank you.

• Glad to hear it! 😌😌😌😌

You may also like...