I'm not very nice!

I'm not very nice!

This is our Ocicat, Ozzie. Sadly, he recently developed an ear infection (quite a serious one) and, after two visits to the vets (so far) he's slowly getting better.

Problem is he wanders round like a professional drunkard! The slinky cat walk has been replaced with a stagger suspecting that brain and legs are out of sync. Because of this, every time he moves I shout "Look out, a drunk about!"

Really, I feel soooo sorry for him but, perhaps my sick sense of humour(?) I just find it funny (now I know its nothing life threatening).

Sorry, I can't help being a bit horrible!

Oh, in case you're wondering, the Yorkie is his bestist friend!

17 Replies

• aww bless him, must admit that I'd be tempted to do the same

• They're both lovely, so comfy and cosy - hope Ozzie gets better (and sobers up) soon 😸

• Get well soon puddy tat

• Bless! They both look so cute lying there!

Poor Ozzie, hope his ear infection clears up soon. 🌸

• Hi Tony

Poor Ozzie! Good to know hes going to be okay. 😊 what's your Yorkies name?

They're both adorable. Would love to see their faces.

Rubyxx 😊

• Aaah, hoping he is back to normal very soon. He must be feeling very disorientated. Do they curl up together?

• Hi Jennifer, are you burning the midnight oil too? 😉

I've been in bed for hours but can't seem to sleep! 😔

• Hello Jessy - grrrr...went to bed at ten and read - wide awake again at twelve, read again and finished a book, came in here switched computer on, made a cup of tea, just peeped in at my bedroom and Merlin has taken up the whole flipping bed and now I am peckisah but if I move about in the kitchen he will be on the alert so I won't do it. Think I'll pour myself a Grouse. I am not even a little bit tired.

What do you do when you can't sleep?

• Must have nodded off Jennifer 😴💤💤💤😴 !

Woken again at 4am after 2 hrs sleep. Don't know why I'm not sleeping.

I'm tired & have had a busy day so no excuses.

I usually read Jennifer & try not to be too noisy so's not to wake my hubby!

Going to try to sleep again as I feel myself nodding off! 💤😴💤

• Lucky Jess....sleep well ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• sorry - peckish!

• I am in complete rapor with your poor cat. I have over the years suffered from Labrynthitis causing complete loss of balance it is painless but lasts anything from 3 weeks to a year but it is so embarrassing the stories I could tell would have you crying with laughter, fortunately I can laugh myself now but the dirty looks I have had from people who thought I was drunk I felt like putting a card round my neck saying I am a teetotaler and I am not drunk.. As it was I always had someone with me as it was not safe to go out alone and definitely couldn't drive. Your cat is very beautiful and I hope it soon clears up poor thing must wonder what on earth is happening at least I knew what was wrong and that it would go away. Keep well. Rosabeth

• When I can't sleep I put on my IPad and read do jigsaws catchup on emails and get into long conversations with various relies and friends abroad I don't play games as I don't like them. John complains about the light so I dim it as much as possible and then make a tent with the duvet to keep the room dark but it gets too hot. I wake most mornings with my IPad in my hand and my glasses still on. I never make a drink as that usually means a trip to the bathroom and then I am so wide awake I will not get back to sleep and will sleep most of the day on and off and of course I am not tired when it comes to nighttime again. The proverbial vicious circle. Rosabeth.

• Lovely markings on the wobbly cat and nice to see his best friend close by.

Must be funny to see the cat staggering around. Xxx

• Both pets look so gorgeous and so comfortable. Hope Ozzie's ear infection clears up soon. Poor little soul. You rotten thing (joke!) laughing at him.

Give both pets a hug from Auntie Ann.

• Beautiful animals! He's doing an impression of a drunk because it's affecting his middle ear. Hope he gets better really soon.

• Oh bless him it will be off balance with the ear infection hope is make a speedy recovery he has a beautiful coat and lovely markings

You may also like...