Professor at Wytnenshaw hospital warns of danger to Asthma sufferers re mould sporesn particular Aspergillus which can prove fatal . Manchestereveningnews/greater_Manchester_news/drying_washing_indoors_dangerous_asthma_8193304.My granddaughter has posted this on Facebook,sorry don't know how to copy it to post. Will be happy to type it all out if you can't find it. joyce
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.