Some of you guys in my hu family know i had my first assessment at harefield in September and they said i would be offered a double lung transplant.
I was shocked they said that because everyone including the transplant coordinator told me i would not be given a definite answer on the first assessment but i was and i was told i would have a second assessment in January.
The coordinator has just called me to say i have high antibodies 78% of the critters so that means ive only got a 22% chance of a mach and a meeting is going to be held on the 2nd of October for them to discuss what to do.
I'm so fed up and understand now why they don't tell you on the first assessment and i wish they never told me because its hard enough making the decision and now i have to wait and see if i will be offered one after all. I don't know about you guys but its hard staying emotionally well with this illness and i feel like screaming