4 Men go fishing

First man: “You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend.”

Second man: “That is nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool.”

Third man: “Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her.”

They continue to fish when they realised that the fourth man has not said a word. So they asked him. “You haven’t said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What’s the deal?”

Fourth man: “I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, “Fishing or Sex” and she said, “Wear sun-block.”

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :) :) :) :) still laughing :)

• Ha that's a cracker Wendells! :D :D :D thank you! glad Spring is on the way for you!!! xxxxxx

• Brill, that's my kind of response these days love it. xx

• good one, nannyb xxx

• That had me rolling on the floor Wendells. Couldn't get up again!! I think your jokes are brilliant. x

• brilliant

• Wendells, thank you so much! You can always do the cheering up when nothing else can!

June

PS Visiting Australia in February, hope your humour meets me!!!

• Hi June,how lovely you're having a trip here in Feb.Im sure you'll encounter a lot of Aussie humor xx

• oh Wendells that was a good one , still laughing ! Thank you xx

• :D :D :D lmao

You may also like...