Hi all, I live in the countryside, and yesterday, had to travel to London as my brother is in hospital. I got off at Mile End station to change trains, and the fumes from the tunnel almost took my breath away. I have never had this before and still today, I can almost taste that awful smell. My lungs feel so 'full' of fumes, but I am not coughing. I wish I could cough to get it out. I have mild to moderate emphysema, not on any meds for this, and up until yesterday, have not needed any. Could this be the start of a 'next stage', or just coincidence. I am usually a very level headed person, and deal with worse health issues than this, but I know I'm not imagining it.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.