Thanks to everyone who responded to my first post in which I was in a state of panic because BLF seemed to be a virus that had taken over my

laptop. But special thanks to kpatrick who answered so quickly.....if it wasn't for him I would have unsubscribed within a couple of minutes of that first post. Which would have been my loss because you all sound such nice, caring people and look forward to advice from you all.

In the meantime...Happy Xmas to all....but especially to all who live alone.

Last edited by

6 Replies

• Welcome Siestasue once again. If you have any questions or you would like to tell us about your Christmas Day please do. Best wishes. Mavis. X

• Wow Mavary, you have bought tears to my eyes. You make me feel I am not alone. I think I am going to be so glad to have joined. Thanks

• Hello and welcome

• Welcome siestasue! Hope your Xmas went well.We will look forward to your posts in future.No need to feel lonely here,there's always someone around to cry with or have a laugh! They're a great bunch of people,Love Wendells xxx

• I'm on my own so thanks and all the very best to you for the new year!

• Hello siestasue, and welcome to the community. I hope you had a super Christmas, and wish you a happy and healthy new year :) x

You may also like...