Foods that make us cough

I know I asked if other people had the same problem as me with certain foods. I didn't expect to end up in pain thr

ough laughing so much. It seems I may end up an overweight alcoholic by throwing caution to the wind and eating too many mince pies and drinking Bailey's and Schnapps. So, now every time I eat something that makes me cough, I will probably start laughing and choke, but what a way to go.

Love you all xxxxxxxxxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hehe.

Well, thanks to you I've NOT had a mince pie all week and I've been masticating my nuts well before swallowing!

• Oh my peeg masticating your nuts brings tears to my eyes at the very thought haha lol :) Janexx

• Sadly only the almonds & Brazils Jane :( I live in hope though ;D

• Moderator!!!! Brilliant peeg. xx

• Can cause depression herballove.com/causes/depre... when excessive

• Hi Mustcarryon. You be careful! Ha ha! I have asthma and I find a very cold drink of water or brandy and lime which I drink occasionally makes me cough. I'm ok with food though. I liked your post it made me smile. Take care. Mavis. X

• After a few glasses of whiskey, I cant remember if I coughed or passed out!! hay ho.

Tom.

• I love it. What a good idea, i'm a vodka and orange gal myself, think i'll give it a go.

• Anything works when it takes your mind off your probs..at least for that day.

Don't make a habit of it tho, you may have another prob.. permently out of it! ( not so good!.

Tom.

You may also like...