Constant wet feeling: Hi. After some advice please. My... - BASHH

BASHH
12,548 members1,993 posts

Constant wet feeling

Peeceofmined123
Peeceofmined123
6 Replies

Hi.

After some advice please. My penis always feels wet. I am uncircumsized and logically I would say it is trapped after leaks of urine after going to the toilet.

However sometimes there seems to be a clear sticky fluid when I inspect. Not a great amount, just enough to get me thinking. (This could be cowpers fluid or pre cum, it doesn't have an odour)

A couple years back I had chlamydia (where I had a yellow/green discharge)..got treated. Returned for standard STI tests around a year ago(HIV, Syphillis, Ghonorrhea, Chlamydia) but got the text message saying results were ok. Could I have a std they dont routinely test for? Trich for example? My penis doesn't itch but it tingles slightly now and again when it feels wet.

I haven't had sex since this time, so I am confused on whats going on.

I don't have a shower and always have hot baths but i know bathing isn't always the most hygienic.

Do you think that over a course of a day my glans is catching small dribbles of urine through the day and becoming slightly irritated because of this?

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks

6 Replies
oldestnewest
Properdoc

Trichomonas is not a standard test in males due to low carriage rates. It is more common in certain communities, especially afro-carribbean and African communities in the UK. There are some clinics that do a trichomonas PCR test - you could ask a local service. I would recommend an intra-urethral swab to look for signs of inflammation . Some clinics also do mycoplasma genitalium testing - but usually only when there are signs of inflammation. You could always go privately for these tests but expect to pay a premium.

Properdoc

oh and consider non -sti causes and a urology assessment if all is negative

Peeceofmined123

Hi thanks for your reply.

Judging by my comments. Could you offer your opinion on what you think this could be.

I don't think it is Trich from what I read. Just racking my brain.

Thanks

Properdoc

my assessment would be as above. So if all those tests are negative, then it could be a non sti cause.

Peeceofmined123

Ok thanks.

But does it sound like Trich? Im thinking its a combo of sweat and leaks of urine...i always seem to drip after going!

Thanks

Properdoc

Chronic trichomonas carriage in males is very unlikely

You may also like...