Yes You Can

Yes You Can

"A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot."

From when I can I remember I suffered from a very bad stammer. It affected me making friends. And school was just a nightmare - the days I played truant were to numerous to count, the teachers were no help at all :-(

But you know what, I beat it, beat it good :-)

I beat it so good that I got in to the Royal Navy, So when anyone says to you - "You can`t"

YOU CAN!

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi John-H!

I've always defied whenever possible, I admire your achievement, I can understand

how much it must have turned your life around. My grasp of geography is getting

worse, where was the pic taken? xB

• I thinks it's in Brazil. Iadmire his achievement too but we were given a harder brief than a stammer.

• I thinks it's in Brazil. Iadmire his achievement too but we were given a harder brief than a stammer.

• "Christ The Redeemer" - Rio Brazil :-)

• Oops I was going to add this: Depression? Drugs, drugs, shrinks, (spoken like a true American) challenging activities "rewarded" by a cappucino or cup of tea. I dont feel depressed but the shrink says I am. I wonder if you/one can actually feel physically ill from depression. Find it hard to believe. N

• Good for you John H!!! The Royal Navy...,how impressive! ;o)

• Some of the best years of my life - regret ever leaving - visited some very good country`s and made some good friends for life.

You may also like...