Rainy days

Yesterday I went to London where it rained loads all day I did my best to stay dry under my brolly and had a warm layer on so I didn't get too cold however today I'm suffering woke up feeling like I'd been trampled on by a heard of elephants spent all afternoon coughing and feel all snuffly tonight !

Bein wet and cold always turns into a cold or goes to the chest with me but I'm shocked as to bow quick the rain has impActed on me !!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello

Asthma is a funny old condition - with me rain is great, but not very cold or hot weather. The effect is nearly always instantaneous. My chest could be a meterological tool every winter - if there is frost in the offing, wheezing and coughing starts and I know I have to stay indoors, or have a scarf to breathe through.

I am hoping for some serious rain over here it has been so dry this summer, I have been stuggling since 22/7.

All the best.

• My asthma always acts up in rain too. My allergist says it's the mold. Really annoying though, isn't it? Funny though I'm so used to having asthma I'm quite sure I might miss it if I didn't have it.

You may also like...