Sorry if this thread is a repeat. I am in need of advice regarding xolair. My consultant has now decided that he thinks I need to go on, but he said that I need approval for funding.
Does any one know what the criteria is for it. He repeated by IGE levels today am waiting for the results. My last ones were 246 and was taking prednisalone, which i am now and know that they can effect the results.
Any advice would be grateful