Not feeling to good today

Hi everyone,

I am feeling really fed up with my asthma right now. I have been really tight chested, short of breath and I have a cough. My finger nails and lips started to turn blue earlier but I back to normal now. I have had to use a lot of my blue inhaler today and I am still not feeling 100% right now. Nelie is walking on my chest again.

I will see how I in a bit after taking all my evening meds and get help if needed!

4 Replies

• Asthma seems to be acting up these days and I wonder if its the weather changes, argh......

• Hang on in there! Im feeling the exact same cos Im in a stressful situation and my asthma isnt liking it at all. hope you feel better soon and get help as aoon as you feel you need it! stay safe

• it seems everyone is defo feeling it at the mo its defo weather changes - pollen i think!!! grr... misbehaving lungs for everyone... hmm...

we need to ask for new ones i reckon ;)

keep safe and get help of needed please!!!

x x x

• I read yesterday that sales of hayfever relief products are up by 45% ! has to be an indication that pollen/atmosphere is likely to be causing more problem right now. Sounds like you are having a rough time of it and hope your evening/night was ok.

You may also like...