Had the specialist review the other day after my daughters 4 day stay in hospital.
Think they are really clutching at straws now and scratching their collective heads and have proposed xolair and a referral to a councillor.
Not sure i know what to feel about this.
1. Does the Dr think im a mad woman keeping my girl sick or making up her asthma attacks?
2. Am I that paranoid?
3. Yes her mental health is as important as her physical health but do I want her in the ""system""
4. Am I just upset that I feel she cannot disclose all her inner feelings to her mum?
5. Yes I know this is not about me but the best for her.
6. Will i be able to be present or have I lost my rights as a parent to full disclosure of what is discussed.
Anybody any thoughts or similiar experiences