Could anymore help please?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could possibly advise me please.

I broke my back ( T5 vertical fracture) almost 2 years ago.

I got over it very quickly but now I'm having really extreme pain ( similar to when I fractured my back)

I am allergic to Anti Inflammatorys.

I am really finding it harder to walk each day.

Could this be Arthritis?

Thanks for reading.

1 Reply

  • Hi jen-wren-777,

    Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend visiting your GP. If your GP diagnoses you with arthritis then please do get back in touch to see how we can help. Our website is

    Best wishes,


    Membership Administrator

You may also like...