Aripirizole : Has anyone stayed on... - Action on Postpar...

Action on Postpartum Psychosis
2,402 members1,670 posts

Aripirizole

Rams2019
Rams2019
15 Replies

Has anyone stayed on aripirizole during pregnancy or had later in pregnancy. I am currently on 5mg of aripirizole, I know staying it will keep me sane but I also have that fear of baby’s development. NB NOT PREGNANT YET, planning trying to prepare myself first xx

15 Replies
oldestnewest
Lilybeth
LilybethVolunteer

Hello Ramsgetfit25

I'm sorry I don't have any experience to share about this medication. I wonder as you are going to be referred to a Psychiatrist for a second opinion whether your concerns could be discussed at your appointment? I hope other mums might be able to give their good advice. Take care.

1 like
Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Lilybeth

Hey hun aww thanks for responding though that’s okay, I’ll just wait for my appointment xx

1 like
Lilybeth
LilybethVolunteer

Hello Ramsgetfit25

Thanks for replying .... I hope you won't have too long to wait for your appointment. Take care. xx

1 like
Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Lilybeth

I hope so too apparently it should be in the next 2/3 weeks

1 like
Lilybeth
LilybethVolunteer
in reply to Rams2019

Thank you ..... take care.

1 like
Rashidash

Hi

I am 4 months pregnant and on 20mg aripiprazole. I have a scan on 3rd of October. I am also worried about baby’s health. Will tell you what i will find out.

Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Rashidash

Hey hun thanks for responding, wishing you and baby’s health all the best . Please do keep me updated xxxx you can even private msg me if want on insta

Rashidash

Thanks. Will inform you about it.

1 like
Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Rashidash

How far are you in the pregnancy

Rashidash
Rashidash
in reply to Rams2019

19 weeks and 4 days.

1 like
Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Rashidash

2nd trimester

Rashidash
Rashidash
in reply to Rams2019

Yes.

1 like
Rashidash

Hi

I had a scan today. Baby is fine. Her weight is also normal. Detailed view of heart couldn’t be done because of baby’s position so they have called me again

1 like
Rams2019
Rams2019
in reply to Rashidash

Omg that’s good news hun, congratulations you are having a girl 👧🏽! Keep me updated on what they say next xxxx wishing all the best hun

1 like
Rashidash
Rashidash
in reply to Rams2019

Thanks 😊 I will.

You may also like...