Action on Pre-eclampsia
601 members73 posts


I want to be sterilised but I am worried about complications as I have had borth a vertical and horizontal caeserian and I am worried about scar tissue

1 Reply

Best thing you could do is talk to a gynaecology consultant. You'd need to see them before it went ahead anyway, and just take a list of all questions/concerns and talk to them. You could try your gp but they're unlikely to have the specialist knowledge you need to put your mind at rest.

Hope you get the answers you need. X


You may also like...