When you first discover you have an allergy to something that is an "invisible" ingredient in so many things, the first reaction is to look for a list of "safe" products you can use. There are plenty of blogs and sites that will give lists of products they think are free of glycols, and there are many doctors and practitioners who may also give you lists of "safe" products.
What happens when you use those "safe" products and end up with dermatitis, hives, or worse? Most people assume . . .
See this page on AllergicToGlycols.com (at wordpress.com/page/allergic... then return here for the discussion