AF Association
16,776 members19,897 posts

Preparing for an Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation

A few days ago, BobD told us that a fact sheet was now available on the AF Association webpage with lots of information on how best to recover from an ablation for Atrial Fibrillation.

I am pleased to advise that the second part, Preparing for an Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation has now been published as well.

The good thing is that these sheets were written by patients who have experienced ablations so the information should be helpful to anyone either thinking about or waiting for an ablation. To find them, enter the AF Association webpage, click on the Patients Section and then click on Patients Resources and scroll down and you will find both factsheets in alphabetical order. Alternatively, click on the following link.

heartrhythmalliance.org/res...

The following link will take you to the factsheet on recovering from an ablation.

heartrhythmalliance.org/res...

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you flapjack, that’s really great :)

1 like

Really useful Flapjack - well done to those involved in its preparation.

2 likes

this resource can be downloaded from heartrhythmalliance.org/afa...

I have just hit the like button and it switched to ‘unlike’ ....most odd. Just to be clear - I like and thank you for describing how to access so clearly.

3 likes

My pleasure.....👍

Thank you so much for putting this info on to this website.

2 likes

Thank you Flapjack. I found all the info so helpful.

1 like

Thank you. Very useful. Am now preparing to sit around smelling the flowers whilst watching husband flying around with the hoover (when he's not peeling grapes for me)).

Sounds good.....wonder how long it will last....😉

You may also like...