Pink Carnation Supper

OK so I have ordered the pink carnations and with a following wind should be at the Hyatt between 3 and 4 on Saturday afternoon. I have yet to organise a table as last year I went through it all with the hotel and they forgot or denied all knowledge of it. I will do this as soon as I am established there. Those coming please meet in reception from 7 pm onwards for about 7.30. Just look for the idiot with a huge bunch of carnations. lol.

Cheers

Bob

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great. See you there! Thanks for organising. Kelli

• Hi Bob

I am coming to the patients day in Birmingham with my son on Sunday.The last one I went to was held at the Plaza hotel in London ,I think in 2013. If the carnations last that long it would be nice to see them on the Sunday, I could then put some faces to names.

Best Wishes and AF free day to all

Fi

• That was London AF probably in the November which sadly we patients are no longer invited to.

• Great - see you there

• Not sure what train I'm catching yet but I'll try to make it.

• Looking forward to it Bob. I'm arriving in B'ham early Sat. afternoon and plan to do some 'touristy stuff' before the evening meal.

Note to self: Remember to take a safety pin this time! (to fix the carnation)

• I've never been to Birmingham before so I'm going Friday to do some touristy things. Must remember which Premier Inn I've booked! 😁

• Hope it is Bridge Street!

• Brindley Place rings a bell!

You may also like...