AF Association
14,296 members17,274 posts

Swelling in veins

Hey guys! I am recently going through a condition that after a heavy exercise or some energetic household chores my veins bulge out but it's something that has happened to eventually everyone as to turn out even worse that now I feel itching as well pain in the veins of hand and fingers has spread out to superficial feet it's an irritating feeling. I really don't know why that's happening and that if I get some rest and take painkillers so it relives in but then next time I do some heavy lifting kind of stuff then it goes on even worse than before and lasts even longer than expected I'll be getting an appointment to a doctor for sure but I needed yours advice in this regard.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Once again I have to ask if this is an atrial fibrillation question as that is what this forum is about.

Whatever else you do see a doctor as we are not medically trained and can not help diagnose any condition.

2 likes

I was afraid at first to see doc cause I was kinda not sure what to do but then looked forward to your advice and it got really better.

1 like

Appreciate what you say BobD ;-) some of us have multiple conditions that can complicate things .........just saying ......no offence meant

hi .....if I were you I would get my blood pressure checked out regular .....just to eliminate any blood pressure irregularities .........;-)

1 like

Thank alot I've visited a consultant in this regard and it really helped me out I've been given some medication and that extreme situation is working out fine now.

You may also like...