Firstly, a huge sincere thank you to all of you who has helped me yet again. I was in such a mess last night and earlier today, your replies meant so much to me and made me feel not alone and you gave me information I can trust – and I now don’t feel like a pest asking you all questions you have no doubt read many, many times!
So I am sorry for the delay, had a couple of hours sleep then proceeded to have a complete meltdown – I really thought I was losing the plot but my lovely Doctor brought me round again and feel like starting over again and back on the Pollyanna path!
So, my Doctor said try 2.5 Bisop and carry on with the Flec as PIP. He said it definitely needs some tweaking but he would rather Matt Fay decided. So, I am going to see the Af nurse, Shona who works with Matt Fay tomorrow and will have a good chat with her. My Doc asked me to ask Shona to liaise with Matt to see if we can tweak the tablets before I see him in January and to try and get me through Andy’s operation on Friday. He also told me not to take Magnesium or Potassium. I also mentioned about an ablation but that would be Matt who decides – I really want an EP study but I will have to wait I suppose. Oh and I am very concerned about not having any stroke meds – but again, he said to speak to Matt and reassured me I am 0 on the chart.
I have to be positive, I have no other option and again the episode only lasted 8 hours, not 24hrs so something must be working eh!!