Academic success!!

Hi everyone,

A few months ago, quite a number of you helped me by providing feedback on why you found the AF forum useful and what you liked about it. Your replies gave me some great best practice ideas, which I then used to develop my own discussion forum for teaching purposes.

Well, last week I found out that my year of hard slog has been worth it and I have passed my Post Graduate Certificate in Developing Professional Practice in Higher Education (PGCDPPHE for short!) with Distinction!!! Graduation (full robes) is on the 15th December - can't wait!

As before, nothing at all to do with AF, but I wanted to say thank you again for your help.

Best wishes

12 Replies

• Delighted for you Caroline, and glad we can assist even if almost certainly in a very small way

I must admit PGCDPPHE doesn't exactly trip off the tongue in conversation, but congratulations for all your hard work

• Well done Caroline. Your graduation day will be the icing on the cake - enjoy every moment of it!!

• Good for you mate! Getting your tassel on is a real achievement. Well done. Dave.

• So pleased for you! Go girl xx

• Excellent! How very pleasing for you. Thanks for letting us know.

• Well done.

• Well done Caroline.

• Absolutely fabulous Caroline. What a result. X

• Good to hear, well done you clever person. x

• Congratulations Caroline - great news.

• When it comes to research, you clearly know where to go....that's all you need!!

Enjoy your day and your future achievments.

• Excellent news - Well Done

You may also like...