Hi everyone. So yesterday we had the appointment with the oncologist here in Dublin. And, while we were waiting to be called into his office, we got an email - the long expected email - from Bad Berka in Germany regarding LU-177. They offered us to go over to Germany next week to get the first treatment done. How would we be able to do that at such short notice? Anyway, Paul's PSA has gone down from 11 to 7 and the oncologist recommended what we had already thought ourselves: that it might be better for the moment to leave things as they are and to keep doing what we are doing. So we will get another PSA testing done next month and in July and then get a good sense of what the PSA is doing. I asked the doctor if we could get another scan done. But he - typically for a conventional doctor and their as I find often very scientifically black and white view - said that, unless Paul had symptoms, it wouldn't be necessary to do another scan because the PSA was dropping. Personally, I disagree with that. I think it would still be better to do a scan as well. But I didn't argue. For now we are happy with the way things are.
Paul has also started, thanks to your advice Alan, to take Aberaterone closer to meal time. He takes it at 6AM now and has breakfast around 8AM. That might help with the intake of the active incredient.
Best wishes to everyone!
Mel and Paul.