Please as many people answer me as possible, going crazy!!!

Hello everyone...

I have heard so many people including the leaflet on the levothyroxine say that over medication causes anxiety...

What i want to know is how many of you with an under active thyroid have suffered anxiety or panic attacks when under medicated???

Please as many as possible reply so i know its not just me!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • healthunlocked.com/search/p...

I used the Search Facility and it revealed over 1000 previous discussions on panic attacks on this forum in the above link .... maybe click and have a read. Later you will have some more questions with results and ranges ... :-) Will look out for them !

• Thank you!... still waiting for blood results from the endo unfortunately :-(

• Not had those problems.

• ThyroidObsessed,

Anxiety and panic attacks were not symptoms for me when I was over or under medicated.

• Suffered frightening anxiety when I tried to go onto NDT.

• Well, l get terrible anxiety when either under or over medicated.

• I suffered from depression and anxiety. The problems went away when I started treating my nutritional deficiencies and treating my own thyroid.

• Had anxiety and panic when overmedicated And with a Hashimoto swing into hyper but never whilst being undermedicated or hypo.

• Hi Joesmum,

i have slightly raised antibodys, which i presume means i have hashimotos,

I,m thinking the anxiety attack and bad anxiety i suffered over xmas may be due to a swing into hyper because of the hashi... still have lingering anxiety but i just dont know what to think anymore, thyroid problems are so complex!! x

• Terrible anxiety that hit everyday at 11am and 6pm everyday when I was under medicated. The more I raised it went away because I was using my adrenalin instead of thyroid to get through the day.

Read this!!

tiredthyroid.com/feeling-hy...

You may also like...